Home At Last!

Home At Last!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

RYAN IS HOME!!!

FINALLY!!!  We brought Ryan home on Thursday night.  We had a great reception at the airport with friends and family.  Ryan is getting settled and we are trying to adjust to having 2 babies in the house.

So far he is adjusting ok.  We have some issues we will have to overcome - but for the most part we could not ask for a better 16 month old.

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers during our journey.  As soon as I can, I will get some pictures on the site so you can see our little guy.

Love to all,

Rick, Amy and RYAN TOO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happy to hear that you all are home safe! Now the fun begins! Hope to see you soon.

Our New Addition

Our New Addition

Our One Year Old

Our One Year Old

December

December
He's Getting Big!