Home At Last!

Home At Last!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

RYAN IS COMING HOME!!

FINALLY we got our Embassy date. We will be leaving for Guatemala on August 31st, our Embassy date is September 2nd and we will bring Ryan home forever on September 4th.

We can't believe our journey to bring Ryan home is almost over. Now a new journey begins with two beautiful boys to love.

We will post pictures when we get back.

Love to all,

Amy and Rick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy and Rick, Deb, Jerry, Tom and I want to wish you the very best and safe trip to bring Ryan home. How exciting is that!!! We are in town this weekend and will call your mom and dad...maybe we can see Alex sometime. Love to the 4 of you,
Mary Beth, Tom, Deb, and Jerry

Anonymous said...

Wow...Two boys, that is amazing! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you travel to bring Ryan home!

Amy L.

Anonymous said...

As I wrote the date today, I thought of you guys and how excited you must be! Continued thoughts and prayers as you take your final exciting journey to bring Ryan home. Can't wait to meet him. Have a safe and fun time! Love to all, Mary Beth and Tom

Our New Addition

Our New Addition

Our One Year Old

Our One Year Old

December

December
He's Getting Big!